Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay-per-click advertising is a very trendy way to drive a bunch of visitors to a specific website.
To start off with Pay per click ads you should use one of the following websites Google Adwords, Yahoo search Marketing and MSN Adcenter.
It does not really matter which site you choose to use the steps are the same.
- You should decide which keywords you are interested in targeting.
- Then you should write and create an ad.
- Lastly you will be charged every time someone clicks on the ad.
No matter what you do in life, there will be pros and cons.
That is why Pay-Per-Click Advertising also has its advantages and its disadvantages.
Some advantages are:
- You can be up and running in no time. As long as you have your keyword research completed.
- It is easy to manage when it comes to who it is that you want to target.
- It can help you filter your website, so that you can use other traffic sources.
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and not when someone just sees your ad.
- This helps you because you only pay for potential buyers that click on you ad
Some of the disadvantages are:
- Because some of these places you will advertise on, such as google are so popular, it will cost you more to be in the top positions.
- This depends on the amount of people that are in the market
- Do not be surprised if you have to pay as much as a $1 or more for each time your ad is clicked.
- You cannot count with only Pay-Per-Click because another person with more money will get the spot.
- If you do not have a good quality site or advertisement, you will be charged more to add your advertisement.
In the end you will always be confronted with problems especially being charged more for low quality work.
If you put a lot of time and effort into this, you are opening up more chances for success.
But, Pay-Per-Click can help you get to your success point; you just need to know how to use it.