Seven Plillars of Trust in a Relationship
Trust in any relationship is at the core these are my seven ways to build trust. Through the years I have found that these are the way to build trust and are importasnt for the strength of your relationship. A loving strong relationship is based on knowing that you can have confidence in your partner, romance is also imperative, but it is not necessary to think of ‘spicing’ things up all the time, trust and love and giving to each other is what is important For more about how to get your ex back
These are my seven ways to build trust and I have found them central to any strong relationship, and over time they have shown themselves to improve the trust by growing the connectivity between any two people .
1) As I have said confidence in your parner is the single most important attribute , what I mean is you should be conventional and reliable with your exchanges . A widely held belief, that you need stir things up to keep romance alive, is not usually true. I personally think that ‘Romance’ is key , trying a new eating place or a surprise gift are wonderful to keep romance going . all long term relationship needs consistency and predictability as the basis for trust.
2) Body language will trip up a relationship because if you say things and you body language do not match your words , your partner will not believe what you say, they will understand the truth about your feelings from the your stance and the tone of your voice . Match words with body language to build trust in your relationship. This is how to get your ex back
3) Belief in your partners’ ability to be capable is another pillar in any relationship, without this all relationships are on the way to self destruction . If you cannot or are unwilling to accept that your partner is capable with the things they want to or have to do, then this will violate the trust in a relationship.
4) Keeping secrets are the most abrasive thing in your relationship, because secrets will overcome any trust that relationship. Any secrets you keep will be almost impossible to keep hidden and will prey on the trust in a relationship.
5) Needs we all have needs and preferences , so that we can make a trusting relationship your must talk about each other’s needs, there should be no uncertainty in any relationship. If neither of you know the others real needs are , then that will lead over time to discomfort moving slowly into the relationship. Always talk about you and your partners needs and lay the ground rules, this will help to build trust in your relationship, and lead you to ways to get your ex back
6) Once you have got to understand your partners needs and if you feel uncomfortable with some of those needs, do not be afraid to say no . The fact that you have enough trust in your relationship to be able to discus openly your needs is great , and by advocating those ground rules, trust will grow.
7) Try to ensure that love is well routed in your relationship, you have to go deep in the dirt, some of the dirt you find may cause pain . This pain must be used to help build the further growth of love and trust, events from the past need to be brought out into thesunshine , so they cannot be a means of any future conflict . Dealing with sometimes difficult problems helps to build trust in a relationship.
These 7 pillars are my way of trying to show you what will build a strong relationship that will stand the test of time.